A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Lord Abbett Convertible C's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.46 / 0.40 %
- Total Assets 821.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Convertibles
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.72%
- Turnover 165%
Morningstar’s Analysis LACCX
Will LACCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.