An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Loomis Sayles Strategic Alpha A's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.41 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 846.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.77%
- Effective Duration 2.39 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LABAX
Will LABAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.