The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit DWS Global Income Builder C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.91 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 600.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.81%
- Turnover 88%
Morningstar’s Analysis KTRCX
Will KTRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.