Weakness in Kansas Municipal A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.96 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 64.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.99%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis KSMUX
Will KSMUX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.