DWS High Income A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.29 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 579.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.26%
- Effective Duration 3.67 years
Morningstar’s Analysis KHYAX
Will KHYAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.