Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.96 / 0.00
- Total Assets 28.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.140%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis KGLCX
Will KGLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.