All the share classes of John Hancock Income earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral. That represents a change from previous ratings owing to a downgrade of the strategy’s People Pillar to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.86 / 0.67 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.65%
- Effective Duration 4.56 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JSNVX
Will JSNVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.