Janus Henderson Short Duration Flexible Bond’s management duo’s refreshed approach to strategy implementation is yet to differentiate this offering, and a team wanting in stability limits the Morningstar Analyst Rating on most of its share classes to Neutral, while its most-expensive share class gets a Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.86 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 897.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Effective Duration 1.72 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JSHIX
Will JSHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.