Janus Henderson Short Duration Flexible Bond’s management duo’s refreshed approach to strategy implementation is yet to differentiate this offering, and a team wanting in stability limits the Morningstar Analyst Rating on most of its share classes to Neutral, while its most-expensive share class gets a Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.85 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 896.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.38%
- Effective Duration 1.72 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JSHCX
Will JSHCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.