Janus Henderson Small Cap Value demonstrated its typical resilience in 2022’s decline. Its cheapest shares continue to merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver, while more expensive ones are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.28 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.61%
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis JSCOX
Will JSCOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.