JOHCM International Select has hit an unusual rough patch thus far in 2022, but its strengths, which include creative, thoughtful managers with decades of experience and an innovative approach, allow it to retain its Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze for both share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.73 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 6.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.27%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis JOHAX
Will JOHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.