Janus Henderson Mid Cap Value demonstrated its typical resilience in 2022’s decline. Its separate account and cheapest shares continue to merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver, while more expensive shares are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.07 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis JMVAX
Will JMVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.