A strong management team and sound investment process underpin JHancock Emerging Markets Debt A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.54 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 934.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.96%
- Effective Duration 6.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JMKAX
Will JMKAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.