JHancock Fundamental Large Cap Core I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 59.18 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 5.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.44%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis JLVIX
Will JLVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.