The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock High Yield A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.02 / 1.02 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.45%
- Effective Duration 3.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JHHBX
Will JHHBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.