Strength in JHancock Government Income A's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.19 / 0.38 %
- Total Assets 249.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.45%
- Effective Duration 5.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JHGIX
Will JHGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.