A persistent application of John Hancock Bond’s clear, value-driven approach by an experienced and well-rounded team leads to a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for three of its cheapest share classes, followed by Bronze for the next three and Neutral for the most expensive share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.77 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 20.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.91%
- Effective Duration 6.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JHBIX
Will JHBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.