A strong management team and sound investment process underpin JHancock Global Shareholder Yield A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.53 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.07%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis JGYAX
Will JGYAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.