A moderate growth approach and experienced managers earn Janus Henderson Triton a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver on its cheaper share classes, while pricier ones are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.04 / 1.72 %
- Total Assets 7.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis JGMAX
Will JGMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.