Weakness in JHancock Floating Rate Income NAV's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.58 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.30%
- Effective Duration 0.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JFIDX
Will JFIDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.