The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit PGIM Jennison Value R to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.77 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 443.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.65%
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis JDVRX
Will JDVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Apr 30, 2023
- Equity Holdings 63
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 27.5
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD