Janus Henderson Small Cap Value demonstrated its typical resilience in 2022’s decline. Its cheapest shares continue to merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver, while more expensive ones are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.41 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis JDSRX
Will JDSRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.