Janus Henderson Flexible Bond R's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.61 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 2.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.04%
- Effective Duration 5.95 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JDFRX
Will JDFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.