Weakness in JHancock High Yield Municipal Bond C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.91 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 161.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.33%
- Effective Duration 8.33 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JCTFX
Will JCTFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.