ALPS/CorCmdty Mgmt CmpltCmdty Strat Inv earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.73 / 2.03 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.01%
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis JCRAX
Will JCRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.