Seasoned managers with complementary skillsets across asset classes support a continued Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for the three cheapest share classes of John Hancock Balanced. The fund’s four pricier share classes remain at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.73 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 4.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.75%
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis JBAFX
Will JBAFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.