Delaware Ivy Value C's recent fee cut isn't sufficient to overcome its decreased People Pillar rating, resulting in a downgrade to this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.91 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 816.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.01%
- Turnover 64%
Morningstar’s Analysis IYVCX
Will IYVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.