Weakness in Delaware Ivy Wilshire Glbl Allocation C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.09 / 1.12 %
- Total Assets 676.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.63%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis IWGCX
Will IWGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.