Weakness in Delaware Ivy Wilshire Glbl Allocation A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.60 / 1.04 %
- Total Assets 667.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.44%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis IWGAX
Will IWGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.