Delaware Ivy Global Bond Fund Class I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.10 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 411.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.52%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis IVSIX
Will IVSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.