Delaware Ivy Global Growth Fund Class Y's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.25 / 1.27 %
- Total Assets 562.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis IVIYX
Will IVIYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.