Delaware Ivy Global Growth Fund Class A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.16 / 0.00
- Total Assets 575.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis IVINX
Will IVINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.