Voya US Bond Index Port S2's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.27 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.06%
- Effective Duration 6.31 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IUSBX
Will IUSBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.