Hartford Multi Asset Inc R3's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.66 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 678.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.340%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.09%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis ITTRX
Will ITTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.