VY T. Rowe Price Capital Appreciation’s lead manager is one of the industry’s best. He has skillfully invested across asset classes with a contrarian approach for over 15 years, supporting a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold for the fund’s two cheapest share classes and Silver for the more expensive shares. Higher fees also moved the S and S2 shares down to Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.29 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 7.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.36%
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis ITRIX
Will ITRIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.