Hartford Total Return Bond's strong team at subadvisor Wellington is not afraid to take some risks, but the team has the resources and judgment to manage those risks. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze on its less-expensive share classes and Neutral on its more-expensive shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.19 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 3.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.12%
- Effective Duration 6.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ITBIX
Will ITBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.