The Voya Solution target-date series has an established leader in Paul Zemsky. But the process has a lot of moving parts, with an active asset-allocation approach combined with a mostly active underlying lineup. Fees are also relatively high. The lower-cost share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while the more-expensive ones are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.83 / 0.00
- Total Assets 448.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Target-Date 2045
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.19%
- Turnover 42%
Morningstar’s Analysis ISRAX
Will ISRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.