A thinly-staffed team at Lord Abbett Multi-Asset Income employs an arbitrary process that courts significant risks in this portfolio and results in an offering without much appeal relative to peers. All share classes of the fund receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.77 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 970.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.43%
- Turnover 40%
Morningstar’s Analysis ISFAX
Will ISFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.