Weakness in Delaware Real Estate Securities C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.00 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 180.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.82%
- Turnover 43%
Morningstar’s Analysis IRSCX
Will IRSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.