Weakness in Delaware Real Estate Securities A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.42 / 1.30 %
- Total Assets 176.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.37%
- Turnover 43%
Morningstar’s Analysis IRSAX
Will IRSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.