The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Voya Retirement Moderate Growth Port I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.24 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.96%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis IRGMX
Will IRGMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.