A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Voya Intermediate Bond Port I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.92 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.91%
- Effective Duration 6.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IPIIX
Will IPIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.