Allspring Real Return C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.55 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 82.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.530%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.60%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis IPBCX
Will IPBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.