An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit ALPS/Kotak India ESG C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.88 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 351.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category India Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis INFCX
Will INFCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.