An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit ALPS/Kotak India ESG I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.86 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 349.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category India Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis INDIX
Will INDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.