A strong management team and sound investment process underpin VY® JPMorgan Emerging Markets Equity I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.02 / 0.00
- Total Assets 337.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis IJEMX
Will IJEMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.