Voya Balanced Income A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.20 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 248.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.11%
- Turnover 133%
Morningstar’s Analysis IIFAX
Will IIFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.