A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Voya Intermediate Bond Port A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.85 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.44%
- Effective Duration 6.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IIBPX
Will IIBPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.