Federated Hermes Emerging Market Debt C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.96 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 18.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.59%
- Effective Duration 5.40 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IHICX
Will IHICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.