The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Natural Resources R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.83 / 0.71 %
- Total Assets 288.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Natural Resources
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.94%
- Turnover 116%
Morningstar’s Analysis IGNRX
Will IGNRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.